The Clock is one of the most Important devices of all civilization. It is more than a simple gadget that we use to tell the exact time of day. Its name was borrowed from a Greek term that meant the ringing of a bell.
We are living in a civilized time that has placed such a heavy importance on time. Everything is dependent on it. Thus its of great prominence that we also align the Clock with positive energy. From Vastu’s perspective the instructions have been laid in respect of the direction in which the clock has to be placed. If the clock is put on the wall as per Vastu implements then the results are positive. Putting the clock in the wrong direction would certainly lead to wrong results. These five points will help you in placing the clock in your house.
- Always put Wall clock or table clock on the Eastern wall or Northern wall.
- According to Vastu principals to energize Eastern direction of the dwelling / office. Pendulum clocks are desired as they create positive sound waves vibration.
- Never place Wall clock or table clock on the Southern or Western Walls.
- Do not place Wall clock at the top of the doorway, besides that it should not face the main door or bed room door either as it signifies ticking away your life.
- Clocks should be in always maintained and ensured that they are in working condition as they signifies life energy.
05.Clocks should be in always maintained and ensured that they are in working condition as they signifies life energy-->