In Vastu, there is a methodology to accentuate the concentration of your children, which in turn helps them in their studies. Detailed below are a few Vastu principles to improve children’s excel in their studies.
According to Vastu principles you should,
- Keep your Bookcase clean and dust-free, as tardy Bookcases tend to proliferate negative energies and imparts a staleness to the rooms.
- Bookcases should be moved and managed to at least once in three months to ensure they are clean.
- Avoid construction of the study rooms under the staircase as it portends negativity and could be an impediment in your child’s study.
- Strong bright colors in study rooms cause hyperactivity or insomnia in children and lead to distractions, so use colors, paints that aid your children’s mental faculty in studying.
- Keep your study desk away from the window and ensure the Doors are not behind his study chair.
- Crystals help in radiating positive energy, so place crystals in the study room to enhance the child’s concentration.
- Keep your study desk away from the window and ensure the Doors are not behind his study chair. Let the study desk face North for positive vibrations.