In Vastu, there is a methodology to accentuate the concentration of your children, which in turn helps them in their studies. Detailed below are a few Vastu principles to improve children’s excel in their studies.
According to Vastu principles you should,
- Keep your Bookcase clean and dust-free, as tardy Bookcases tend to proliferate negative energies and imparts a staleness to the rooms.
- Bookcases should be moved and managed to at least once in three months to ensure they are clean.
- Avoid construction of the study rooms under the staircase as it portends negativity and could be an impediment in your child’s study.
- Strong bright colors in study rooms cause hyperactivity or insomnia in children and lead to distractions, so use colors, paints that aid your children’s mental faculty in studying.
- Keep your study desk away from the window and ensure the Doors are not behind his study chair.
- Crystals help in radiating positive energy, so place crystals in the study room to enhance the child’s concentration.
- Keep your study desk away from the window and ensure the Doors are not behind his study chair. Let the study desk face North for positive vibrations.
What's Your Reaction?
Rashmi Jha completed her Masters in Psychology and pursued the knowledge of Numerology & Vaastu since the past two decades. Rashmi consults various top corporates and Indian Blue chip companies. For More Detail write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.